Tuesday, January 10, 2012

getting organized!

One of my goals for the year is to get more organized. I have actually been making some pretty good progress towards this including cleaning some items out of my closet that I haven't worn in a year. I also bought more hangers because there were so many things I needed to hang up to remember they were in my closet!


I have some other ideas for organization....





Source: bhg.com via Becky on Pinterest







Source: creatingkeepsakesblog.com via Becky on Pinterest


I also signed up for a fun newsletter where every week you get an update on an organization task. I am a week behind, but I'm sure it won't be too difficult to catch up. :)


Organized-home-challenge
Here is the website where you can sign up also and get your house organized! The first week is focusing on decluttering your kitchen and working on your counters, which is such a big deal for me. We always open the mail and leave it on the counter. Our counterspace is pretty limited so I can't let it be taken up with this any longer!



So, tell me--what are some of your organization tips? Do you have any advice for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)