Wednesday, January 11, 2012

wilw

WILW
Hi friends!  It's time for What I'm Loving for Wednesday so link up with Jamie to play along!  


I'm loving... some of the new recipes I've found on Cooking Light!  They are so filling and really low calories.  Plus, I am so thankful to have some new dishes to add to my regular dishes!


I'm loving... the My Fitness Pal app on my phone!  I've been tracking calories and it has been so eye-opening to me.  I had ONE turtle as a snack and it was 85 calories!  I think I'm going to stick to foods with way less calories--I enjoy munching too much!  If you have that app, friend me-- it's under my email rebeccahjo {at} gmail.com :)


I'm loving... the world of blogging.  I feel like I have read so many great new blogs lately and have developed such great friendships!  I am so thankful for each one of you!


I'm loving... my new baby cousin, Madilyn Cade.  Isn't she so precious?!  Look at that sweet tobaggon on her head! :)


384408_919120059353_48205146_39179815_957362634_n
And, of course I'm loving...
Rob!  Even though he wasn't a super fan of running so many errands and helping me with all of my couponing, he totally was a champ about helping out!  And, when we had to return some things or get some extras of things he didn't grumble too much.  :) 


What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)