Wednesday, January 25, 2012

wilw


WILW


Photo-19


I'm loving my salad for lunch! I've been trying to cut down on carbs some lately and this was the perfect lunch. I had two cups of spinach, hard-boiled egg whites, chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, blackberries, a few dried cherries, and some yummy strawberry poppyseed dressing. Oh and just a little bit of grilled chicken for some extra protein. This was one HUGE salad and it kept me filled all through the day--even when I was chasing around some crazy second graders. :)




Photo-19


I'm loving these izzes I bought at the store this week. They are SO delicious and such a perfect treat. I savor these things like nobody's business. (Sorry the picture is sideways--for some reason typepad is flipping them?!)


Photo-19


I'm loving my new bag. I swear there are few things in this world that make me feel as happy as a new purse. I stopped at the outlet yesterday and picked up this pretty bag for 75% off. That's right 75% off. I love outlet malls and their amazing sales!! :) I love the three dividers--it's perfect for compartmentalizing makeup, pens, my wallet, etc. I can't wait to carry this pretty bag!


Photo-19


I'm loving my sweet, sweet husband. We just celebrated ten months of marriage and I swear the days have just completely flown by. I am so thrilled that he still makes me laugh like no one else and that I can't fall asleep at night without him by my side. We aren't perfect, but he is my very favorite.



215702_803963354214_38300314_39235908_2089914_n


What are you loving this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)