Wednesday, January 18, 2012

wilw



WILW

Today is my favorite day of blogging--both reading and writing! I love the positivity out there in blogland! :)

Before I get started into WILW, I'd just like to ask you to offer up a prayer for my papa. He's having some minor surgery today, but his health has been in a gradual decline for awhile. They've transferred him to a different hospital because he's high risk. I'd so appreciate your prayers--and I know my papa would too!

Ok--let's get started with the love and happiness out there today! :) I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love, as always, for What I'm Loving Wednesday! :)

I'm loving this pretty Valentine's Day wreath! I have minimal Valentine's Day decorations, but I think they are so pretty! Isn't this wreath genius?


WILW


I'm loving this owl nightlight. As a Chi Omega, I must have this in my life! Isn't it so cute?!



130111876704101694_a3kVWJ1Z_c-1

I'm loving Goodread's 2012 Reading Challenge! I challenged myself to read 52 books and so far this year I have read 4! I'm about 200 pages into a 900 page book right now so I know my pace is going to slow down a little. However, I love keeping track of this goal--I feel so accomplished! :)


207



I'm loving my husband, as always. I love that he makes me feel incredibly special and so very cherished. That's the way every woman should feel and I am so thankful for Rob. He even made dinner last night--which is another thing I'm loving! :)

BeckyRob_012

What are you loving this week? I'd love to hear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)