Tuesday, February 28, 2012

dream kitchens!

Lately I have been obsessed with creating my dream house on Pinterest. In the next year or so,

Rob and I would like to start building a home. There is no better place to find the rooms

and home of your dreams than Pinterest! Here is a little bit of my kitchen inspiration...

I LOVE the exposed beams in the ceiling. And the island is amazing! This is definitely a dream

kitchen. :)



Source: google.com via Becky on Pinterest


I absolutely adore the natural light and the white in this kitchen. Isn't it gorgeous? Although, if we're being honest here, I wouldn't be able to keep all of the white clean without going crazy, so this dream kitchen would have to come with a dream maid. :)







Source: wittconstruction.com via Becky on Pinterest


I'm pretty sure this kitchen would be the one my husband would dream about! The restaurant-style kitchen. The high-end refrigerator and stove are both items we would love to have in our dream kitchen, of course! :)





Source: houzz.com via Becky on Pinterest



While the kitchens above are absolute dreams of mine, this kitchen below is probably more what our reality will be. There are two things I adore about this kitchen--both the amazing farmhouse sink and the window above the sink. That's just about the only thing that would make doing the dishes tolerable! :)





Source: architecturalhouseplans.com via Becky on Pinterest




What about you, friends? Do you currently have your dream kitchen? What items are in your ideal kitchen? I'd love to hear about it! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)