Tuesday, February 21, 2012

groupon date!

 


023 - Barrio

 


After dinner, Rob and I used another Groupon to go to the movies!  I made a deal with Rob to see all of the Star Wars movies when they come out in the theater in 3D.  I thought there were only a few, so I didn't think I was getting myself into too much.  However, there are SIX!!  Did you know that?!  Anyways, the movie was fine--especially because it was in 3D.  I've heard the movies only get better from here, so I am looking forward to that--or else I might be taking a little nap in the movies. ;)  We also were given popcorn and a drink as part of our movie deal! :)


 


Photo-8


Most exciting part about our date night?  $30 worth of Groupons=$90+date night!  Success :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)