Monday, February 20, 2012

miscellany monday!


MMbutton3

-So, this weekend I made an impromptu trip to Kentucky. My papa is still having some pretty major health problems, so I decided a visit to Kentucky was in order to spend some quality time with him. I had a wonderful visit with him at the VA Hospital and having some fun with my mom and sister. My visits to Kentucky are always way too short, but definitely sweet. :)

MMbutton3


-In a complete change of topic, I have now finished Harry Potter #5 and am moving onto #6. I am devastated that I am almost finished with the series, although I'm really looking forward to watching more of the movies. I'm also devastated I didn't read the books and watch the movies when all of my friends were! What was I thinking?!

MMbutton3




-Some of you have asked about my friend, Crystal's, little baby boy. He is currently working his way up to four pounds and is doing very well! She has also started a blog (hurray!) if anyone is interested in following along on their journey!

422765_3344294570312_1357191250_3348230_608278342_n





- My heart is also so very burdened for so many of my friends and family. Life is hard and sometimes things just don't make sense. I am trying to think of these challenges and struggles as ways to show my faith or their faith to others. Not always the easiest, but hopefully it will get easier.



MMbutton3


Hope you are having a good start to your week, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)