Wednesday, February 1, 2012

wilw


WILW


Hurray! Wednesday is finally here! I swear, yesterday, the ENTIRE day, I thought was Wednesday. It's time to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love to share What I'm Loving Wednesday! :) There are so many great things to be loving this week!


Starting off, I'm loving February. This is the month of love, after all! Thanks to some of my super creative and thoughtful blogging friends, I have a few surprises in store for Rob this month! :)



11540542764991709_81PPMJro_c


I'm also loving Harry Potter! Everyone said I would love it and I was so incredibly skeptical. I finished the first book in about a day and a half. I only have a few pages left of the second one and I plan on starting the third one right away!




Sorcerer's_stone_cover


I'm loving that I am getting my hair cut this morning! I haven't completely decided on the haircut I am going to get, but I will be sure to let you all know soon--I am just thrilled to be getting it done. :)



One-for-the-money-movie-poster


I'm loving the cute new dresses I found at Francesca's! They were having a sale on some of their dresses so I scooped up two new pretty ones! I bought this pretty blue one and another one with feathers on it. I couldn't find a picture online, but I will be sure to snag a picture of it soon. So so cute!


D9025_blue_index-w350



And always, I am loving my sweet husband! He definitely treated me to a completely unexpected night out and for that I am so thankful. :)


BeckyRob_074




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)