Tuesday, February 7, 2012

new haircut!

My Friday post didn't post the way it was set up. AND, when I go into edit it, it shows the words I had typed. Isn't that weird? Anyways, I just decided to redo it, but with some more detail and pictures! :)


As a reminder, this is what my hair looked like before.....




Photo-1


And here is the after! :)




Photo-1



I LOVE my long hair, but I have to say, I love the short hair. I'm pretty pumped about it! It takes less than 10 minutes to blow dry, when I was spending 20+ minutes each day! Even more good news? I wore my hair curly yesterday and I didn't have to wash it today. This is a huge deal, friends. I've never been the person who could go two days without washing their hair. Never. However, now I am! :) And if I'm being honest, I think it looked better today. Weird, huh? I think wearing my hair curly sometimes is going to be the best treat. :)


Now that I have my hair short, I'm looking for some fun new ways to fix my hair. Have you all seen this blog--The Small Things? She is such a rockstar with her hair and provided tutorials for all of her hairdos! Amazing!! :)



Hub3


Alright, that is enough for tonight! Hope you've all had a great Monday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)