Wednesday, February 15, 2012

wilw


WILW

There are so many things to be loving this week! I am so excited to share a few of my loves--especially the ones from my weekend in Vegas!


First, I'm loving the time we spent in the Venetian! Although we didn't stay there, this hotel was just so amazing and we loved walking through it and seeing the sights! There are canals all throughout the hotel where you can travel by gondola. They even sing to you! So amazing!



WILW


I'm loving this amazing dish from a restaurant in the Venetian! The restaurant had gluten-free pasta and just completely took care of us! I had angel hair pasta with fresh tomatoes, basil, and olive oil--with freshly shredded parmesan cheese to top things off! This may be the best meal I've ever had. :)


WILW


I'm loving my Valentine's Day gift from Rob! I am so so excited to sport these pretty shoes! Right now we have a few inches of snow so I am holding off on wearing them. However, they are just calling my name in my closet! :)


WILW

I'm loving the quality time I got to spend with my friends and their spouses this weekend. Vegas was amazing and I am so thankful for the time we all got to spend together! :)



Becky and bird


And of course, I'm loving Rob. I loved getting to spend four days together in Vegas! I am continually reminded how funny and smart Rob is. We just have a blast together and I am so thankful that we enjoy each other's company so very much. (Also I'm loving that I got to wear sundresses this past weekend before I came home to several inches of snow!)


Rugbysevens


What are you loving this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)