Tuesday, February 7, 2012

off to vegas!

So friends, we are off to Vegas this weekend! Several of our couple friends--and a few singles!--are headed there for the weekend. :)

We are staying at Mandalay Bay. Have any of you stayed there before? I am hoping it is as nice as the website shows it to be!



Las-Vegas-300x300



I'm also looking for some fun restaurants and places to go visit while we're there! Do you have any recommendations?


I've also done just a little bit of shopping for our trip...just a little though! I did get this pretty pretty dress--for free because I exchanged a pair of pants. Perfect! Isn't it so so pretty?



2aa21b007b75725aeedbac67edba206e





I can't wait to hear your Vegas recommendations--I am really looking forward to the chance to get away for a few days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)