Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wilw

WILW

I'm linking up with the always wonderful Jamie to share with you what I'm loving this week! If you want to play along, head over to her blog! :)



I'm loving the quality time I've been able to spend with my family lately! Although it hasn't been under the best of circumstances, I am still thankful for the time I get to share with them! :)


I'm loving Whitney Houston's awesome Pandora Station! It's the perfect thing to listen to while I do some blogging and catch up on emails. There was even a little Michael Jackson thrown in today! :)


I'm loving this reminder for the week. It's so true! :)



264938390548805446_YEpoE7Kg_c




As I say every week, I am loving my sweet husband! When I came home last night, he had emptied the dishwasher for me. It's a small gesture, but it really means the world to me when he does things like that! I love him and I am so thankful he is my partner in life. :)



Photo-8





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)