Wednesday, February 29, 2012

what i'm loving wednesday!


I am so excited for this Wednesday post!  I have so many things I love to share with you!  Link up with Jamie at this kind of love if you're interested in playing along with us! :)

I'm loving sweet Tobbie!  He got groomed yesterday and just looks so handsome!  He was very overdue for a haircut, so I am loving his new shorter hairdo!


I'm loving this day!  I am spending the day with one of my favorite friends.  We are going to see an accupuncturist (which is kind of scary!) and then doing lunch and a movie afterwards.  I've been looking forward to today for a long time and I am glad it is finally here! :)

I'm loving that we are going to see The Vow today!  I am so excited to see this movie, even though I know I will cry my eyes out.  Have you seen it yet?

I'm loving that I am going to get to see my family this weekend.  The circumstances are definitely not the best, but I am looking forward to seeing them nonetheless.  I am so thankful for every day I get to spend with them.

I'm loving Rob, of course!  I am so incredibly blessed to have this wonderful man to walk beside me in life.  I feel like life has been kind of tough lately and Rob has been such a steadfast, loving, and compassionate husband.  I love him of course, but I am also so thankful for him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! Your comments make me so happy! I will try to email you back as soon as possible. :)